4 Church Street
+61 2 6372 6726
|Sunday|| 08:00am — 09:00pm |
|Monday|| 08:00am — 05:30pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:00am — 05:30pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:00am — 05:30pm |
|Thursday|| 08:00am — 09:00pm |
|Friday|| 08:00am — 09:00pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00am — 09:00pm |
Based on 1 reviews
Reviews of Mudgee Brewing Company
- David Wheaton Added October 26, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆We did something we've never done before. Left disgusted without even starting lunch after being served cold coffee... took it back... cold soup... took it back... & no sign of my wife's lunch. The "staff" didn't seem to care less. We've had a number of disappointing experiences at the brewery & this was the last straw. I will say there is one young lady that works there, who wasn't there today, & that was a shame. I wonder if the owners will bother to contact us??? Dave
- Carla Evans Added October 16, 2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆We arrived for breakfast. I agree we were a large group, so thank you for accommodating us, however customer service is a lot to be desired. One waitress in particular, blonde with a pink scrinchie, was particularly rude and blunt. In addition, a number of our orders we wrong and I was served with hot water in a pot (which was meant to be green tea).
To the owners of this business: you have a wonderful set up but your staff needs performance management and lessons on customer service.
- Bryn Price Added October 10, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Stopped by here mid morning. Staff were kind enough to squeeze in one last breakfast from the kitchen before closing. Onsite brewpub but many of the beers weren’t available which is a shame. Kid friendly
- Sara Mancini Added September 12, 2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Nicely decorated pub with okay beers but the food was horrid. Do not recommend it if you wanted to eat. We got fish and chip, beef burger and a pumpkin soup and all three were not great at all. I’m not fussy with food but this time It was so bad that I felt I had to leave a review. The burger wasn’t cooked enough, it was pink and tasteless; the fish was heavily buttered and chips mediocre; the pumpkin soup had so much cream in it that you could not taste the pumpkin, felt extremely heavy and tasted really bad. Overall it was priced too high for the quality you get.
- Kieran Elliott Added August 30, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆The beers are great, and the food is quite good. The service had a few odd moments (getting our bill wrong, and seating someone at a bar for their meal when there were plenty of available tables). Overall, I was happy.
- Steve Gork Added September 05, 2017★ ★ ★ ★ ★Relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Beer was "to come back for regardless if where you are going." Tasting platter was generous and the food delicious. A must if you are staying or just passing through.
Share this page
Today's weather in Mudgee NSW
22:00 7 ℃ 1016 hPa 90 % 1 m/s